Fourth Annual Philadelphia Concours d'Elegance
Time & Location
About the Event
4th Annual Philadelphia Concours d'Elegance
The Concours d'Elegance is a classic car show and competition to support birth defects and rare disease research at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
This event is for car enthusiasts of all ages and is being held at the Simeone Automotive Museum in Philadelphia, PA on Saturday July 17th, 2021. Join us for a fun filled day including:
- Premier judged concours with classic american and european automobiles
- Public car display. Register and show off your own cool car in the Car Corral!
- Former Philadelphia Eagles coach Dick Vermeil in attendance
- Music and kids activities
- Local food trucks including free Ben & Jerry's
- Funds raised will support rare disease research at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Help kids in need and give back to the community with a day of food, fun, cars and more!
*All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable. If for any reason we have to cancel, your tickets will be refunded.
The Philadelphia Concours d'Elegance is presented by Cool Cars for Kids, a registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. For more information , please visit coolcarsforkids.org